The Big Latch On event to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week is set for this weekend!
There will be two events one on August 3rd and one on August 4th
Friday, August 3rd – Kapolei Regional Park 10:00 a.m.
Saturday, August 4th – Moanalua Gardens 10:00 a.m.
Please visit these Facebook event pages to stay up date:
Join hundreds from around the nation to:
- Support for communities to identify and grow opportunities to provide ongoing breastfeeding support and promotion.
- Raise awareness of breastfeeding support and knowledge available in communities.
- Help communities positively support breastfeeding in public places.
- Make breastfeeding a normal part of the day-to-day life at a local community level.
- Increase support for women who breastfeed – women are supported by their partners, family and the breastfeeding knowledge that is embedded in their communities.
- Communitiies have the resources to advocate for coordinated appropriate and accessible breastfeeding support services.